Welcome to Romence Garden Center
Proudly Serving the Portage & Kalamazoo Communities Since 1903
Romence Gardens offers everything you need for a picture perfect lawn, garden and landscape. You will find our 10 acre nursery stocked with hundreds of healthy trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals for your home and business, plus all the supplies and expert advice you need for success.
Romence specializes in offering a huge selection of Hostas, from your old favorites to the newest introductions each year. We offer mail order on Hostas every spring. Check out our list of Hosta varieties and contact us for details.
END OF SUMMER SALES
– Perennials – 50% off
– All Roses – 50% off
– Rhododendrons – 50% off
– All Evergreen & Deciduous Trees – 30% off
– Shrubs – 30% off
– Mums, Asters & Pansies – 15% off
We offer landscape design and plant selection ideas. And, it doesn’t stop there. We can provide computerized imaging and help you install the new landscape design! Schedule an appointment with Jeff Romence and let us help you bring your designs to life.
Romence Gardens Premium Lawn Fertilizer is the Secret to Your Picture Perfect Lawn.
Only our fertilizer, available exclusively at Romence Gardens, is formulated for the soils in Southwest Michigan. We have formulated our own premium brand fertilizers for the past twenty years to specifically address these conditions. Order your fertilizer early and save. We’ll even store it for you until you need it.
9660 Shaver Rd. Portage, MI 49024
Monday ~ Friday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Why Romence Gardens?
Because we provide…
- Healthy, robust plants
- Planting instructions
- Plants suited for our location
- Specially formulated lawn fertilizer
- Great service & knowledgeable staff
- Many hosta & rose varieties
- An unique inventory of trees & shrubs
- Large selection of perennials
- Landscaping design & installation
- Plant compatibility advice
- Quality gardening products
- Garden benches, tables & arches
- Bird baths, seed and feeders
- A friendly, family atmosphere